I would like to thank Drusilla Mott over at her blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. As I understand it, this award is given to recognize and encourage bloggers who have a following of 200 or less.
In order to receive the award, bloggers must follow five rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am so happy to have the opportunity to nominate five worthy bloggers for this award:
- Lauren Lee at Daughters of His Love. Lauren blogs to share what she has learned through some very difficult trials. Her posts encourage people to see God as their true father.
- Sherry Bridges at Spiritual Candy 4 Girls. Sherry has devoted time and effort into creating a blogging ministry to encourage girls who deal with divorce and fatherlessness.
- Carrie of Carrie Anne Design. Carrie is an incredible graphic designer who blogs faithfully every day about graphic design, encouraging quotes, and God.
- Ellie at Ellie B Photography. Ellie is a wedding photographer who blogs about her photography business and her life.
- Anna at Christ Calling the Crazy Teens. Anna blogs to encourage Christian girls to live as Christ has called us to, and she posts lots of other fun things.
Take a minute and browse these wonderful blogs. =)